Our King Platform Beds combine extra large storage drawers for plenty of storage space with a wooden slat support system that requires only a mattress. Wood slats are positioned lengthwise to distribute body weight evenly, minimize the amount of motion transfer and take the place of a box-spring. Metal braces under the slats provide additional stability. Underneath are 6 large storage drawers (20” depth) that run on smooth running metal drawer glides. Drawers open easily with finger pulls located at the bottom of drawer fronts and knobs have been eliminated to prevent bedclothes from catching. They are large enough to hold anything you need to store: linens, blankets, clothes, socks and even shoes are just a few ideas. Coordinate with our matching King Headboard and other bedroom furniture pieces, which are sold separately. Overall bed height is 21” if used with an 8” thick mattress. Available in two attractive finishes: Black and Espresso overlay laminates. This product is made from composite woods with plywood slats. It ships flat-packed (in three cartons) and self-assembly is required. Detailed and easy-to-follow instructions are included.
- Contemporary platform bed frame for a king mattress; with 6 20-inch deep drawers built into platform for extra storage
- Ready-to-assemble bed constructed with quality laminated composite woods, plywood slats, and metal supports; black finish
- Metal slides with safety stops for smooth drawer opening and closing; discrete finger pull handles
- No Boxspring necessary.
- Necessary hardware included;
- Matching Headboard Sold Separately
- Mattress and bedding not included
- Measures 81-3/4 inches long by 78-1/2 inches wide by 18-3/4 inches high assembled; limited 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 78.5 x 18.8 inches
- Weight: 80.1 lbs